GL1800Riders Forums banner

Gila Bend Restaurant ?

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Boodad 
#1 ·
Is anyone familiar with any of these? The Space Age Diner has lost it's luster..:crying:

Sofias-Mexican 616 E Pima St
Humbertos-Mexican 610 E Pima St
Little Italy-Pizza 502 E Pima St
Cafe Charo-Mexican 2891 South Butterfield Trail

#3 ·
Never thought the Space Age was anything to jump up and down about, but was good last Thursday morning and had a late lunch of Tamales at Sofias. And a good burp at Dateland for the ride home.

#4 ·
I have dined at all of those places and I would rate Little Italy the best of the bunch. If your low on money go to Sofias and have one of their breakfast burritos. If you have never been to the Space Age go there. It is worth it to go once and check out the insides.

#6 ·
OK thanks for the recommendations. Will be heading down old US 80 today. I'll let you know what the group decides and how it was..

Reactions: Clamper
#9 ·
I have eaten at Sophias excellent food but hard to get into during the lunch hour. Parking lot usually full even during the weekdays. Only ate a little italy once for lunch and shared a pizza with a friend and it was very good. Had breakfast at Space age and it was good,( hard to screw up breakfast). Out of the three I vote for Sophias as the best. Never had a bad experience there.

#10 ·
Looked for Sophia's and could not find the sign. There is an empty building between Humbertos and Little Italy, is that where it was? Ate at Little Italy instead and it was pretty good.

#11 ·
It's between McD's and the Circle K. They are putting in a new Chevron station across the street.

#12 ·
OK here is the obligatory lunch picture. Chicken Parmesan. Chicken was cut into small pieces but the sandwich as a whole was not bad..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.