GL1800Riders Forums banner

Spring is just around the corner

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  JackG 
#1 ·
Saw this today. It gives me hope as I plow more snow.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

#6 ·
Send some of that sunshine our way. We sure need it to melt some of this snow.
Talked to Bobby this morning and he has cabin feaver so bad he is hooking up his new camper trailer and pulling it around the block just pretending he is going somewhere.

Reactions: CAWing78
#4 ·
Now "that" was funny!
Goooooooooooooooooood one!!

Ronnie
Come on guys, you really do have to admit, that it made you smile.....Even you hard azz'es that can't "seem" to enjoy a good joke :yes::yes::yes::yes:............lol

#5 ·
Awesome , I will start my annual all bike fluid changes ASAP.
Thanks for heads up as the ice all over here in central wi had me not believing it was close.
What a relief .......

#7 ·
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm still shoveling!!:nojoke: LOL

#9 ·
I guess it's going to be a day by day decision whether any of us will be able to make it to DV. This morning the weatherman predicted more rain coming my way next week and rain here means ice/snow on Tehachapi Pass that I have to travel to get there. :crying:

#11 ·
#12 ·
Jimmy that route can be a crap shoot also because south of Bakersfield you have to go over what they call the "grapevine" which they will shut down also. Crazy but when they shut down the grapevine they flat azz shut it down. Their is a strict No Chains Allowed policy on the grapevine. Crazy huh, leave it up to CA. >:)

#13 ·
Guess we will all just wait and watch the weather for the next two weeks and see what happens.
Remember spring is just around the corner.

#14 ·
Got a text from my sister, it was 58 degrees yesterday in St. George, so if the roads stay clear and the temp. holds then those of us that are planning on going that way for the DV ride may be in luck. That is, if we can get by Ceder City we should be ok.. So Padre were depending on you....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.