GL1800Riders Forums banner

Attached Thumbnails missing

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 · (Edited)
To the collective:Whenever I open a post with the phrase "Attached Thumbnails" at the bottom of the post, there are no thumbnails to open. This happens with each such post in any forum but especially frustrating when I would like to view a "for sale" item. Most likely solution is a setting in my user cp or on my computer. Suggestions to resolve will be greatly appreciated. TIA.snappa
NOTE: Windows 7 with latest updates; IE 11. Java Script enabled; Classic interface, no joy.
gl1800r Admin,see my note in my OP regards my computer settings. Please clarify what meant by what "skin" I am using.Please clarify what meant "Show images ""ticked off"" means?? Box for that item checked or unchecked?? All boxes for "Show images" are checked in my CP.snappa

#2 ·
IF YA SEND ME $29.95 CAN GET YOU THE "NEW APP" YOU NEED TO SEE THUMBNAILS !!! ALL FOR SECURITY ISSUES THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS ON. :wink2:>:)

#3 ·
If you're not using the "Classic" interface, give that a try.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page (just about any page on this site) and you should see a drop-down box that gives you the choice between "Full", "Classic", and "Mobile" views.

#5 ·
I looked at your settings that I can see in the backend. All appears normal there to me.
@gl1800r Admin will be along soon to assist.

I suspect some setting in the browser being used. What type device and brand of browser are you using? That might help them zero in on the issue.

#6 ·
To the collective:Whenever I open a post with the phrase "Attached Thumbnails" at the bottom of the post, there are no thumbnails to open. This happens with each such post in any forum but especially frustrating when I would like to view a "for sale" item. Most likely solution is a setting in my user cp or on my computer. Suggestions to resolve will be greatly appreciated. TIA.snappa
NOTE: Windows 7 with latest updates; IE 11. Java Script enabled; Classic interface, no joy.
Hey there,

Have you had any luck with the suggestions above?
Also can you check your UserCP under Edit Options->Thread Display Options-> Visible Post Elements->Make sure "Show Images (including attached images and images in code) is ticked off.

Just to clarify, what skin are you using?
If this persists, can you provide us with a link to the thread where you notice this issue?

Richard.

#7 ·
Please read additions to my OP. TIA. Snappa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.