GL1800Riders Forums banner

Hello from Ohio

684 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  JGDJR 
#1 ·
Hi fellow GW riders. My name is Steve and I am from Dublin, OH. I am a 72 year old retired attorney. I started riding about four years ago on a Yamaha VStar 650, but this spring decided I needed something more suited to long trips. I sold the 650 and bought a 1994 Aspencade. Put SoCal headlights and other lighting on it. Love the bike but have come to the conclusion that I would do better with three wheels than two. Last week I bought a 2007 GL1800 Motor Trike conversion with 37K on the clock. Cannot wait to pick it up in three days! Other than adding SoCals, it is perfect. Hopefully my son-in-law will want my GL 1500.

#2 ·
WELCOME FROM FLORIDA ! MILES = SMILES ON A WING. :grin2::grin2:

#6 ·
Welcome from straight south of you on the river. Like Bob said stop in the Ohio board and say hi, then come and join us this Saturday for the 3RD annual Ohio RTE-Swap Meet.

Bob and I ate at O'Charlie's on north Cleveland Ave last Monday. Wish you had checked in earlier and you could have joined us.

#7 ·
Steve, Welcome to the group. You picked a good machine for you long distant Rides.

#8 ·
Welcome from the Firelands area of north central Ohio (Huron/Vermilion).

Mrs. Wahoo and I are currently on a M/C trip in Colorado but hope to see you at one of the RTE's that the Ohio guys set up.

#10 ·
Hey! Ohio,
I'm jealous! You folks sure do have alot of"ride 2 eat"........and I'm stuck here in Massachusetts, very, very hungry! It's just not fair!

Hey Steve, welcome to our Goldwing world, Your going to love the trike, I just triked my 2010 out this season, and I love it!

Ronnie

Reactions: Bullet Bob
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.