GL1800Riders Forums banner

Ride like a pro dvd's

818 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  stumpbucket 
#1 ·
After reading thru all of DJfireUSA thread on slow speed turning/riding, it made me want to buy the RLAP dvd's. I can never stop learning and would benifit from the course i'm sure. Any added knowledge for riders is as Martha Stewart says, "is a good thing". Been to RLAP's web site but was wondering if anybody had a used set that they might want to sell?

#2 ·
--

I checked out a disk from the library once.

--

#3 ·
Rlap

Fitter Guy,

Considering the small cost of a new DVD from the RLAPro crew, why not go for it. Jerry will be your mentor for life. You can make videos of yourself riding and send them to him and he will critique your skills. You won't be entiltled to that feature if you buy used. It's one of the best investments for the money that you can make in safe riding techniques.

Bob

#5 ·
Where??

"Considering the small cost of a new DVD from the RLAPro crew, why not go for it. Jerry will be your mentor for life. You can make videos of yourself riding and send them to him and he will critique your skills. You won't be entiltled to that feature if you buy used. It's one of the best investments for the money that you can make in safe riding techniques."

Bob

Where can I purchase?

#7 ·
I got my RLP off Flebay and I think it was 20 bucks. HOWEVER if your riding a wing, cause IMO the DJ fire thread is machine specific, (that's a good thing) you will glean far more practical experience and polish your technique faster. Don't get me wrong here the RLP is well produced and as mentioned previously I guess your entitled to some one on one tips via video. As a wing rider, DJ, with out ever having met or personally talked with this guy has improved my riding more in the 30 years I have been on the road than any other individual. And I have known and ridden with my fair share of bikers. He has taken the time to test his ideas out and prove them effective. Not to mention if you watch his video's on the pad it's hard to come away with any thing but a "I wanna ride like that dude dose" Attitude. I don't take advice about riding from many and if I do they better impress me with more than just miles.
my.02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.