Retirement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Retirement

Post Thanks / Like

Default Retirement

In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.
    Blue Knights AZ. IX
    Retired Senior Customs Inspector/Canine Officer
    Retired Military Police
    GWRRA Life Membe
    2010 Yellow GL 1800
    2009 Yellow GL 1800 Trike

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wyoming Land

Quote Originally Posted by k9kop View Post
    In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.
    Wyoming land may be cheap compared to a lot of places, Here is realtor that could fix you up, ( bobscott@cheyennehomes.com )307-421-4620 his cell phone, We have a excellent VA here, also a lot of retired miltary with FE Warren AFB here, plus alot of nice riding with out getting run over, tell Bob, Barry sent you
    #80 on the old web. site Cheyenne, Wyoming

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you doing???????????????
    The date of your post indicates you should be near to or already retired.

Post Thanks / Like

A move from Douglas, AZ to Cheyenne, Wyoming?

● DS #512 ● "Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Search Problems? Try this with Google: <search term> site:gl1800riders.com

Post Thanks / Like

too bad you're not looking for north caroilina. i happened to know where there is 10 acres heavily wooded, paved road frontage approximately 40 miles from fort brag army base.
    “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.”

DARKSIDER #1295 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP 195/55-16

Post Thanks / Like

in laws have some in douglas they are trying to sell 5 acres on a hill over looking the town and np river.

Post Thanks / Like

they might be interested in a trade as wy is very cold and windy from Jan - dec. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.