Retirement
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Retirement

Post Thanks / Like

Default Retirement

In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.
    Blue Knights AZ. IX
    Retired Senior Customs Inspector/Canine Officer
    Retired Military Police
    GWRRA Life Membe
    2010 Yellow GL 1800
    2009 Yellow GL 1800 Trike

2. Advertisements

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wyoming Land

Quote Originally Posted by k9kop View Post
    In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.
    Wyoming land may be cheap compared to a lot of places, Here is realtor that could fix you up, ( bobscott@cheyennehomes.com )307-421-4620 his cell phone, We have a excellent VA here, also a lot of retired miltary with FE Warren AFB here, plus alot of nice riding with out getting run over, tell Bob, Barry sent you
    #80 on the old web. site Cheyenne, Wyoming

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you doing???????????????
    The date of your post indicates you should be near to or already retired.

Post Thanks / Like

A move from Douglas, AZ to Cheyenne, Wyoming?

● DS #512 ● "Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

too bad you're not looking for north caroilina. i happened to know where there is 10 acres heavily wooded, paved road frontage approximately 40 miles from fort brag army base.
    “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.”

DARKSIDER #1295 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP 195/55-16

Post Thanks / Like

in laws have some in douglas they are trying to sell 5 acres on a hill over looking the town and np river.

Post Thanks / Like

they might be interested in a trade as wy is very cold and windy from Jan - dec. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Where do you live?

Your rides, Bikes, Cars?

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.