GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick-O-Pegs For Sale

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BGBLK06 
#1 ·
I bought these yesterday at a RTE...they don't fit me.... up for sale now !!! They are in good condition with all chrome intact, there are some "dents" is the only way I can describe them...I purchased them from Uncle John !!! $175 to your door...OBO

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I will take them.

Sending you a PM next.

Kurt

#4 ·
I got a PM from Bluewinger FIRST....waiting for response...if not then BGBLK06 will get them...

Hope both parties understand...then has happened to me so the first one gets them...

Thanks for looking ...steve

Consider these sold !!!

#7 ·
#10 ·
Gentleman,
I was in contact with Steve, and he let me know that these pegs have a "D" block which will not provide the stretch I was hoping for. I was hoping they were KA's which provide the most stretch and are the most popular. (I just found out yesterday the block is stamped underneath for easy identification or I would have asked first.)
I don't know if they are for sale again, but if interested, I would let Steve know. That's a great price !

Thank you, Steve.

Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.