1. Turns signal indicators on dash always dimly lit.
2. Same get much brighter when brake is applied.
3. Front mirror turn signals blink correctly.
4. Rear turn signal nearly nothing, but Hyperlites work.
5. Brake lights nearly nothing, but Hyperlites work.
6. Can turn on cruise but will not respond to pressing Set.
Hyperlites are wired to top half for brakes bottom half for turn signal (might be the other way around). They work fine.
Recently had seat off to install GL2Way CB and BikeMP3.
Also have Centec fuse block in left rear cubby which I had to replace the hinge for yesterday. Very tight for hands.
But the I noticed #1 above well before messing with cubby hinge.
Can't be sure if that was after installing GL2Way CB and BikeMP3.