Aloha
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aloha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aloha

Hi
    Im from Oahu, not many ppl, in fact rarely see GW here. I have a 2007 Silver GW and love it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aloha

Heahea Princess.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good info here, with a good dose of sarcasm thrown in for good measure. Hope you have a thick skin, as some of the Haoles can be a bit mean spirited.

Not much land to ride on there, but you still get to ride.

Enjoyed my time there, still have many friends there.

And again, welcome to the board.
    Double Darksider #847
    IBA #54767 BB1500+
    Patriot Guard
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"
    President John F. Kennedy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Princess View Post
    Hi
    Im from Oahu, not many ppl, in fact rarely see GW here. I have a 2007 Silver GW and love it!
    Welcome!! You have found the best source for Goldwing information on the Internet! Like the Chief said, there is a lot of knowledge about Goldwings here and many great people.

I too use to spend a lot of time in your beautiful State when I was in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club.

Looking forward to hearing more about your rides.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the delay. but yes not much area to ride. I get to see the same thing over and over! LOL ... its paradise. don't worry about sarcasm. no holding back please, none of this wimpy stuff. ..lol

Post Thanks / Like

well I still have a 96 pacific coast that has less than 30k miles. in excellent condition!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! I too have an '07 level 2 wing. I bought it 2 years ago and put 36,000 miles on so far. I'm sitting here looking out at the snow wondering if I would want to trade the mainland for the benefit of your paradise. I have not been to the islands since 1975 so I's sure much has changed. Enjoy the board and ride safe. Post some pics when you get time.
    '07 Dark Metallic Blue level 2
    '09 Time Out Camper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mitch7022 View Post
    Welcome! I too have an '07 level 2 wing. I bought it 2 years ago and put 36,000 miles on so far. I'm sitting here looking out at the snow wondering if I would want to trade the mainland for the benefit of your paradise. I have not been to the islands since 1975 so I's sure much has changed. Enjoy the board and ride safe. Post some pics when you get time.
    thank u much. and actually a lot has changed. more riders but rarely ever seen GW. makes it good because when ppl see it, they know its rare. besides, im just the passenger. at 4'11" ... well I can't hold it up LOL. If anyone ever comes to Honolulu pls do give me a shout.

here's the GW and PC

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! See living in Hawaii has it's drawbacks!
    Nokian WR D3 R/F
    Vredestein Quatrac 3 REAR 195 55 16 R/F
    Bridgestone G 709 Front
    December 27, 2010 - 102 posts
    JPINPA my friend forever

Post Thanks / Like

yes it does

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to Oahu for the first time late Feb.I was planning on renting a Wing but with the speed limit at 35 mph not sure if it was worth it.
    Bill
    81 RD 350
    83 RZ 350
    83 Honda Shadow 500
    02 750 ace
    04 VTX 1300c
    04 Wing ABS
    09 Voyager First and last Kawi
    08 Wing Nav ABS Heated seats

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Princess.The better half and I and another couple will be visiting your paradise in a couple of weeks for 10 days. While I type this there is about 2 to 3 feet of snow on the ground and a constant minus 20 degrees below zero. I am sure I won't miss this weather. When we get to paradise I will shoot off another message and hopefully catch up for a mai tai or something. TTYL. Firemanrick.
    There are those who travel and those who travel well. 2001 Illusion Red GL1800 ABS Vin#287

Red Knight Alberta 1

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.