GL1800Riders Forums banner

New rubber all the way around

905 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Rail32 
#1 ·
Back to my favorite tire combo as of this morning . Bridgestone replacing the E3 . ( always hated that tire)
Falken replaced the Bridgestone 422 ( totally crap tire for my riding style )
A quick spin around neighborhood with all the kids gone once again proved this is the tire combo for me .
Ok gotta go heading for breakfast in Hixton ,,,again :wink2::grin2:

#2 ·
Funny thing I overheard in the parking lot today while waiting on my wife to shop. Kid is driving a late model Honda Accord.

Kid says to another: Is that Bridgestones? Thought you have Continental's?

Another: Yeah, Ecopia's

Kid: Any good?

Another: No, they slide all over the place.

So, I guess the cagers agree with you Rail.

#3 ·
I will say that that tire gave me the least comfortable feeling of any tire I have had on the bike. It does not lock down in the curves and road grooves move you all over.

#4 ·
I had it up to 55psi and it still followed every road irregularity :surprise:
It's not the worst tire I ever tired , but it's second.:wink2:

#7 ·
G704 front and discontinued Falken Zeix 912 NRF which I have only one more :crying:
Nothing to date ever beat that combo for my riding style ,,nothing.

#6 ·
Rubbers ? And here I thought you going to be talking about your sex life again. LOL

Reactions: chrisashbrook
#8 ·
The G704 0r the G709? Isn't the 4 a rear tire?

#9 ·
:wink2: head is plum full , your correct I believe :wink2:

#11 ·
I think it was Kevins , but not for sure . I got 3 round stupid unsafe thingys still laying around also yet. A neighbor kid wanted one for a swing in backyard. But after he thought about it , he decided it was too unsafe and slippery for a swing even >:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.