Challis Idaho lodging
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Challis Idaho lodging

Post Thanks / Like

Default Challis Idaho lodging

I'm looking for recommendations in Challis Idaho, will be there late July-early Aug., been searching and can't find alot. TIA
    PGR RC DS#1146 IBA#55800, SS1K/BB1500 BBG/SS2K Certified
    2010 Level 3 BS709/Yoko Avid Envigor ZPS
    Disclaimer:
    This poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. This poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hotels in Challis

There are a few hotels in Challis, I think 3-4. Never stayed at any of them.

The next town North is Salmon about 60 miles. I think there are probably 7-10 hotels in Salmon.

The Stagecoach Inn is on the edge of the Salmon River with sliding doors so you can listen to the river. We stayed at the Salmon River Motel located close to the Stagecoach but across the road. About $75 for the night. Very clean, quiet basic hotel. Owned by a nice couple. Parking was close so you can check on the bike easily.

Breakfast was provided in the morning.

A great place to eat is the Bertram's brewery located downtown and an easy walk from either of the two hotels above.
    http://www.bertramsbrewery.com/

In fact my wife just said it was so good as soon as the weather warms, she would be up for a ride to Salmon to eat dinner there again. She says it gets two thumbs up !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies, as soon as we get the dates pinned down I'll get reservations.
    PGR RC DS#1146 IBA#55800, SS1K/BB1500 BBG/SS2K Certified
    2010 Level 3 BS709/Yoko Avid Envigor ZPS
    Disclaimer:
    This poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. This poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.