4-7-13 Sat morning Ride
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4-7-13 Sat morning Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sat morning Rides Lincoln ne group of friends.

We are suppose to ride this Sat headed up North for large hamburger. But weather man says rain Sat morning so don't know time or location yet. I'm assuming same as last week 8 AM side stands up if you got them at 8:30 AM Casey's on NW 48th and Hyw 34. If I hear anything different will post on here.

Bob called said the rain is suppose to move out of area by 7:00 AM so ride is on..

Sorry got the year wrong in the heading and can not figure out how to change it.

Bob is headed up to Storm Lake IA Fri 4/13/12 morning anyone who wants to join us call or meet at Dave's house at 8:30 AM. I am up in the air as to going or not. There going to visit a Honda dealer there.
    Last edited by Grog; 04-12-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Added Fri ride

05 Goldwing Motor Trike, Second place Asian Full Custom Trike. Abate Bike Show Feb 17, 12
    I rode Moto Guzzi motorcycles for years, Am a friend of Bill W.
    All though life I've had to make choices and sometimes I make the right one.
    http://gl1800riders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2392
    Jesus is the reason for the season.
    I now also have a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

There is no ride this Sat as the weather looks pretty bad. A few of us rode on Fri. to short a notice to get it listed on here till Thursday nite. Also sense the ride was during the week we did not know were we would meet at. At last min it was moved to Bob's house. As he needed to change some things. Dave's bike had a headlight out he had got it out but could not get new light back in. Bod got it back in so he was able to go on ride. So it was my two brothers Dave, 03 Wing and Steve and his wife Pam, 98 Vak, Bob, 07 Wing and me, 05 Motor triked Wing. We finely left Lincoln at around 10. It was 176 miles to Storm Lake, IA Honda Dealer than on to Sioux City IA Honda Dealer 148 miles. Than back to Lincoln with a stop in Yahoo for gas. The trip was 428 miles.

05 Goldwing Motor Trike, Second place Asian Full Custom Trike. Abate Bike Show Feb 17, 12
    I rode Moto Guzzi motorcycles for years, Am a friend of Bill W.
    All though life I've had to make choices and sometimes I make the right one.
    http://gl1800riders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2392
    Jesus is the reason for the season.
    I now also have a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.