Jealous of ya'll in the middle and east end,
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jealous of ya'll in the middle and east end,

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jealous of ya'll in the middle and east end,

I've had a busy last few days. Went to Ocala Fl. wed morning to inspect a fire truck. Flew back to memphis friday afternoon, jumped in the car and drove to Chattanooga to watch my daughter sing in the all state concert at Tivoli (sp?). I just got back to Bartlett a couple of hours ago.

We took a different route to Chat. We took Hwy 72 out of Collierville all the way through Huntsville till it intersected with 24. That was a nice drive (in the cage). On the way back we went up through Nashville and over. We have some decent roads to ride over here but not like ya'll have. The wife says she wants to move there...maybe some day.
    "Be not conformed to this world..."

--------------------------------------
    JoJo

'02 GL1800

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Any time you want to come over for a visit or a ride Jody you are certainly welcome! Middle TN is closer to you than the eastern side!!!
    Love to have ya!!!
    John (Halfling)

Murfreesboro, TN, USA
    2003 GL1800A Candy Durango Red
    Darksider # 817
    195-55-R16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP @ ??lbs

US Navy Retired (1993) EWC(SW)

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Halfling View Post
    Any time you want to come over for a visit or a ride Jody you are certainly welcome! Middle TN is closer to you than the eastern side!!!
    Love to have ya!!!
    Thanks John I'll try to take you up on that. Looking forward to doing more riding this year as my son is tryign to get a bike also.
    "Be not conformed to this world..."

--------------------------------------
    JoJo

'02 GL1800

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.