Best Price for Schuberth Concept Helmet?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Price for Schuberth Concept Helmet?

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Price for Schuberth Concept Helmet?

Any recommendations on where to get a good price on a pair of silver Schuberth Concept helmets, be it website, or local to St. Louis? TIA for your help.
    KZ
    Fenton, MO
    2001 IR "Cruz Missile"
    Darkside/Traxxion

2. Remove Advertisements
    GL1800Riders.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Price for Schuberth Concept Helmet

The only place that I have seen them for sale in St. Louis is Prestige Motor Sports (formerly BMW Motorrad) at 4011 Forest Park Parkway, about 5 blocks east of Kingshighway.

markie
    St. Louis, Mo.
    2002 Pearl Orange
    "It's a sick world and I'm a happy guy"

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Markie,
    I know of the place. I'll rattle their cage tomorrow to see if they have in-store stock for trial fit. Thanks for the heads up.
    KZ
    Fenton, MO
    2001 IR "Cruz Missile"
    Darkside/Traxxion

Post Thanks / Like

I have one,..... great helmet! They run small, so you'll need one size larger than you usually wear. I bought mine 2 years ago at a motorcycle expo in Pittsburgh, and paid way too much. Like close to $400
    2006 Navi, ABS, Comfort

NY, Woodbourne, Home of "Shin-Grips" & Board Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Rob, Pete Arnold and I looked at them last weekend @ Westchester BMW. They do run small. The best price they would give us, was $449 + tax.

Guess some shopping is in order.

I will say this though, The Dealership was phenomenal. They gave us a full tour of the facility, and i do mean full. They were well aware that we all were Wingers and not interested at all with purchasing a Beemer. We were invited to come back anytime, and take anyone of there Demo bikes, or anyone of the used bikes on the floor for a test ride. Test ride would be solo and for as long as we wanted for that day.

I have never been in a Honda dealership that made us so welcome.

I still don't want a beemer. but I would not mind going back for the coffee, donuts and warm fuzzy.

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard that Schuberth does not allow discounting on their helmets. I'm not sure how true this is but it's what was told to me while I was shopping last year.
    Ed Kruse (aka Speed Nut)
    Naples, FL
    GWRRA #124374
    Chapter FL2-G
    2013 Yamaha FJR 1300A
    "Just Kruse'n"

Seasoned Member Canyon Dancer in Colorado's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Schuberth helmets

"Quality is remembered (and enjoyed) long after you have forgotten about the price"! I have never seen Schuberth helmets discounted and after owning two of them for 3 years, I wouldn't hesitate to buy two more if needed. Of course there are lots of cheap "knock offs" that look the same but "under deliiver" and "over promise" if you are worried about price as your only measure of product desirability! When you have a product as good as the Schuberth helmet, features alone should sell it to the people who care about purchasing the best product to protect their intelligence.

Just did a little checking around....

New England Motorcycle Emporium in Bradford, MA has the Schuberth line.
    I spec'd out an XL Titanium Metallic Concept for price, $375.99 plus $17.50 shipping.

http://www.motoemporium.com/

As it turns out, this is about 5 miles from me....something to do on a cold New England day!

Ron
    :blw1: '03

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Schuberth helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon Dancer in Colorado
    "When you have a product as good as the Schuberth helmet, features alone should sell it to the people who care about purchasing the best product to protect their intelligence.
    If you noticed, I spelled out clearly what helmet I wanted. I agree whole heartedly that quality and functionality are paramount to me. Call me a fool, but I still prefer to get the best, for the least. I truely appreciate the help I have received here on the board.
    KZ
    Fenton, MO
    2001 IR "Cruz Missile"
    Darkside/Traxxion

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

are BMW dealers the only ones selling the Schuberth helmets? That is the only place I have seen them.
    ehcycledude@yahoo.com
    02 GL1800 yellow 422,000 smiles
    Rode my bike to Trailer Week
    Charter member Wisconsin Toughest Riders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shuberth Concept Helmet

If you are willing to get a Euro spec one from a German supplier it is $355US delivered.

http://www.moto-plus.de/mpa/usa/shop/he ... oncept.htm

Marshall

Seasoned Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shuberth Concept Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by rc50won
    If you are willing to get a Euro spec one from a German supplier it is $355US delivered.

Marshall
    Pardon my ignorance but, how does Euro spec differ from US specs? Have you purchased a helmet from them? How long for delivery? Thanks.
    KZ
    Fenton, MO
    2001 IR "Cruz Missile"
    Darkside/Traxxion

Post Thanks / Like

I have for sale a black XL(61euro) Schuberth helmet wired with Cycle Comm Speakers & mike. $235. + shipping. Good condition but not perfect.

If interested email me off-line.

BTW I purchased this helmet from moto-plus. Good folks but most BMW dealers will discount 10-15%.

Max Monaco
    NWNJ
    2001 Honda GL1800A
    1999 BMW R1100SA

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Max-

Please email me off list- I'll take the helmet!

thanks

Lisa

kent@invtech.net

Post Thanks / Like

Default Schuberth Helmet

Hi Boys and Girls
    Notorious "Dawg", Dr Rob and I checked out these beautiful, "and rather special" helmets, last weekend. I finally made up my mind and decided to "root" around for the best price. I think I found it at Cross Country BMW in New Jersey. $337 and includes shipping. And, worse, they are nice people.
    I hit the offer. However, you must be very certain of the size you need, as these run a little small. If anyone wants to act on this, they told me they have more to go.

Their email is: ccbmw@ccbmw.com (ask for Steve, he is their parts manager) and just for fun, tell them you heard about it from Pete.
    Their phone number is 732 635 0094. *I have no affiliation*.

I don't want to start a panic, but............I heard a rumor that the notorious "Dawg" has cornered the market on certain motel properties north of Lake George for Americade. Gosh Golly Gee, maybe there will be a party.....Maybe.....the place will become known as "The Dawg House". It's only what I heard from usually un-reliable sources, and I could be wrong.
    FRISKY aka: Pete Arnold
    Everyday is a winding road.

Pleased to meet you.......Hope you get my name.

The yellow's ARE the fastest.....deal with it.
    OBAST (Official, Bank Angle Sensor Tester), member #104
    and some, admit to knowing what that means..........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shuberth Concept Helmet

If you go to the site and poke around they list the Euro version of our DOT. I may go with the other deal that was just posted. $337 delivered sounds good to go for me. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by KZ
    Quote Originally Posted by rc50won

Marshall
    Pardon my ignorance but, how does Euro spec differ from US specs? Have you purchased a helmet from them? How long for delivery? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Schuberth Helmet for sale

I have a new-in-the-box metallic silver Schuberth helmet with AutoCom
    headset for sale. The size is Large (metric size 58/59 centimeters, which
    equals circumference of 22.8"/23.2"). I also have the power supply adapter
    for the Goldwing. This helmet has never been used and is in perfect condition. I bought it for my wife who decided she liked her old Shoei better. The price is $350 US plus shipping. Email off line if interested.
    Ron Blanton
    Sparta, NJ
    '02 GL1800; '96 UltraClassic/Sidecar

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.